- What types of Federal Direct Student Loans are available?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the interest rate on a Federal Direct Student Loan?
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- Is a credit check required to receive a Federal Direct student loan?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What is a PLUS Loan?
- What is a Perkins Loan?
- How can I manage my money so I can take control of my finances?
- Why should I use a bank?
- How do I decide which bank I should use?
- What is a credit union?
- How does a checking account work?
- What is a debit card?
- Virtual Money Management
- How do check cashing services work?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- If I have used the maximum Lifetime Eligibility allowable for Pell Grant, how will that impact paying for school?
- How can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and how does it apply to me?
- What are the components of a Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy?
- How is my Grade Point Average (GPA) calculated and how does it affect my Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- What is Completion Ratio?
- What is Maximum Time Length?
- What is a Financial Aid Warning?
- What is Financial Aid Probation?
- What do I need to do to get back to Good Standing?
- If I am on a Financial Aid Warning Status, will I automatically be put on Financial Aid Probation?
- What effect does a status of Financial Aid Ineligibility due to Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), Warning or Probation, have on my ability to graduate from my program?
- What is an Appeal?
- Why is it important to understand Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- What are common causes of poor academic progress?
- What are basic strategies for becoming a successful student?
- What resources are available to help me be a successful student?
- What is a scholarship?
- Where can I look for scholarships?
- What is a scholarship application?
- What is a scholarship essay?
- What is a scholarship deadline?
- What are transcripts?
- What is a letter of recommendation?
- What are some tips on writing a great scholarship essay?
- What are some tips on filling out a great scholarship application?
- What are some tips on getting great letters of recommendation?
- How can I prioritize my scholarship search?
- Is it worth it to apply for scholarships?
- What are scholarship scams?
- Should I have to pay to apply for a scholarship?